- Recce Inc
- Firearms & Related
- Parts and Accessories
- Upgrade Parts
- External Parts
- Melee Weapons
- Batteries, BB's & Gas
- Grenades and Mines
- AEG Rifles
- Sniper Rifles
- HPA Weapons
- GBB Pistols
- Parts and Accessories
- Vests and Body Armour
- Eye Protection
- Ear Protection
- Misc Stuff
- Chest rigs & Harnesses
- Gun Bags and Cases
- First Aid
- Air Rifles
- Clearance Crate
Cerberus Steri Hand Alcohol Sanitizer/ Disinfectant
Read all of this leaflet carefully before you start using this medicine because it contains important information for you.
· Always use this medicine exactly as described in this leaflet or as your doctor, pharmacist or nurse have told you.
· Keep this leaflet. You may need to read it again.
· Ask your pharmacist if you need more information or advice.
· If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse. This includes any possible side effects not listed in this leaflet.
What is in this leaflet:
1. What Cerberus Steri Hand is and what it is used for
2. What you need to know before you use Cerberus Steri Hand
3. How to store Cerberus Steri Hand
4. How to use Cerberus Steri Hand
5. Possible side effects
6. Contents of the pack and other information
1. What Cerberus Steri Hand is and what it is used for:
Cerberus Steri Hand belongs to a group of medicines called antiseptics. This means that it helps to prevent infections by killing germs on the skin.
Cerberus Steri Hand cutaneous solution contains the active ingredient 70% Alcohol v/v which has antimicrobial properties. It comes in a liquid form and can be used in dispensers
Cerberus Steri Hand is used for general disinfection of the hands and is a waterless solution, it can be used in the wards and general areas of the hospital for visitors and patients as well as being used by the hospital staff
2. What you need to know before you use Cerberus Steri Hand:
Do not use Cerberus Steri Hand
· If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to any of the other ingredients of this medicine (listed in section 6).
Warnings and precautions:
Talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse before using Cerberus Steri Hand.
· Avoid contact with the eyes. If Cerberus Steri Hand.comes into contact with the eyes, wash out immediately and thoroughly with water.
· Cerberus Steri Hand.action may be reduced if used with soap or detergents.
· If you go into hospital, let your doctor know if you are using Cerberus Steri Hand..
How to store Cerberus Steri Hand:
· Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
· Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is printed on the bottle.
· Do not store Cerbnerus Steri Hand. above 25°C.
· Store in the original package.
· Do not throw away any medicines via wastewater or household waste. Ask your pharmacist how to throw away medicines you no longer use. These measures will help protect the environment.
· Store away from open flames as the product is flammable.
3 - How to use Cerberus Steri Hand:
Always use this medicine exactly as described in this leaflet or as your doctor, pharmacist or nurse have told you. Check with your doctor, pharmacist or nurse if you are not sure.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY: Do not inject. Do not use in the body’s internal spaces.
4.1 - For Pre-operative Surgical Hand Disinfection
4.1(a) - Wash your hands with Cerberus Steri Hand as follows:
4.1(b) – After washing with Cerberus Steri Hand, apply approximately 3ml (one pump action) of Cerberus Steri Hand to your hands and rub in thoroughly until dry
4.2 - For General Hand Cleansing on the Ward:
Apply approximately 3ml (one pump action) of Cerberus Steri Hand onto hands and rub in thoroughly until dry.
4.3 - If you accidentally swallow any Cerberus Steri Hand:
· You should go to your nearest Accident and Emergency department or contact your Doctor immediately.
Take this leaflet and any other packaging with you so they know what you have taken.
· If you have any further questions on the use of this medicine, ask your doctor, pharmacist or nurse
5. Possible side effects:
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
The following side effects may occur; it is not known how often they occur but available data suggests these are very rare (probably affect less than 1 in every 10,000 people).
· Serious allergic reactions which can cause breathing difficulties, weakness, collapse and death, and can sometimes be preceded by swelling (in particular lip/tongue and facial swelling), or rash.
At the first sign of any of these reactions, tell your doctor, pharmacist or nurse and application of Cerberus Steri Hand should be stopped immediately.
· Other possible side effects, for which it is not known how often they occur, are:
Allergic skin disorders such as dermatitis (inflammation of the skin), pruritus (itch), erythema (redness of the skin), eczema, rash, urticaria (hives), skin irritation and blisters.
If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor, pharmacist, or nurse. This includes any side effects not listed in this leaflet.
Contents of the pack and other information:
6.1- What Cerberus Steri Hand contains:
· The active substance is Alcohol 70% v/v
· The other ingredients are: Glycerol, Industrial Blue (Dye), Purified water, thickening agent and Citric Acid.
6.2 - What Cerberus Steri Hand Looks like:
Cerberus Steri hand is a clear, blue, liquid solution and comes in Clear/Natural bottles.